Join together with other hackers, makers, artists, creatives, geeks, entrepreneurs, and technology enthusiasts.
– Membership Rates –
$50 per month
- 24/7/365 access to the makerspace building.
- Full use of all facilities. Some of the big power tools will require basic safety training prior to use. This is also included in membership.
- Discounts on classes and special events, when available.
- Membership on our email mailing list to keep you up-to-date on Triple Cities Makerspace activities.
Members must be 18 years or older or otherwise accompanied by an adult at all times.
Associate / Family Membership.
$10 per month
For members that live with a full member. This is great for families! When one member joins at the full $50 per month price, other family members living with the full member can join as an Associate Member for an additional $10 per person per month. Associate members get the same access as full members.
Community Partner Membership.
Qualifying non-profits and businesses who are Community Partners with Triple Cities Makerspace may receive special rates on employee memberships, classes, events, and other perks. Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Download and print the Triple Cities Makerspace Membership Form and release form (pdf) forms.
- Fill out the forms.
- Bring them to TCMS (362 State St, Binghamton, NY) on our Tuesday Open Nights from 6:30pm – 9pm and hand them to a board member. We’ll take it from there. We also have blank forms for your use at TCMS.