A Space For Makers
Triple Cities Makerspace, Inc. is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit workspace and education center in Binghamton, NY.
With the mission to foster the creation and innovation of concepts, ideas and solutions, we provide the space, equipment, and training to our members and the public.
Make All The Things
By sharing tools, knowledge, and experience, Triple Cities Makerspace has become a hub for collaboration where individuals learn and make. In our facility high-profile designers work alongside students, retirees share their knowledge with novice builders, and entrepreneurs collaborate with hobbyists.
We support educational topics related to DIY, technology, science and the arts; and seek to promote public interest in creative uses of technology through open collaboration with individuals and local institutions.
Triple Cities Makerspace has tools for all sorts of projects, from furniture to robotics and whatever else you can imagine. Expand the sections and click on the tool names to learn more.
- South Bend Precision Lathe Model A
- Craftsman 6-inch Bench Grinder
- Precision Matthews PM-25MV Milling Machine
- Central Machinery Sheet Metal Sheer and Press Brake
- 5-Speed Drill Press
- IMS Metal-Cutting Band Saw
- Central Pneumatic 40lb-capacity floor sandblast cabinet & air compressor
- Drillmaster 6" Cut-off Saw
- Dewalt Mitre Saw
- Table Saw
- Craftsman 16-inch Scroll Saw
- Craftsman 12-inch Two Speed Band Saw
- Craftsman 13-inch Drill Press
- Grass Valley 110 based live production environment
- Adobe Creative Cloud Workstation
- Mackie Audio mixer
- Parrot AR Drone 2.0 for aerial photography and video
- Dell Windows 10 Workstation
- Dell Linux (Ubuntu) Workstation
- Weller WESD-51 Soldering Station and soldering supplies
- Tektronix 2213A Oscilliscope
- Tektronix Type 575 Transistor Curve Tracer
- Atten Instruments APS1501D 18V DC Power Supply
- Lots of discrete components (resistors, LEDs, diodes, capacitors, transistors, various integrated circuits...etc) for member project use.
- Heat gun and shrink tubing
- Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter
- Breadboards of various sizes with jumper wire and hookup wire
- Sewing Machine & Supplies
- Light box
- Bridge PRO720 25" Vinyl Cutter & Supplies
- Painting & Drawing Supplies
- Lots of yarn and fabrics
- Large Table
- Ceiling-mounted projector with HDMI, VGA and Chromecast streaming inputs
- Wall-mounted, 4-speaker audio system
- Projection Screen
- Huge Whiteboard
- Student Laptops